Who we are
Our website address is: www.casaeleonora-algarve.com
Casa Eleonora is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and is used purely to implement the services efficiently, effectively and to industry standards.
Casa Eleonora may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation which is applicable from 21st May 2018.
As of 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) states that individuals hold the following rights:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by calling +324 969 26037 or emailing us at email@example.com
If you wish to remove yourself from our marketing communications, just click “unsubscribe” and follow the instructions within the communications provider.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +324 969 26037
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you object to any of the means that we process your data, email us to allow us to investigate your complaint and we will get back to you within a reasonable time frame.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information generally in the following manners:
Provided by You:
When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. This may be in the form of, service inquiries, replying to emails, conversing with us on social media or taking part in experiences or services we organise. You do not need to provide us with your information. However, in some instances this will affect the extent that we are able to deliver our services to you.
We collect some information about you automatically when you use out services or visit our websites, For example, this could be: your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (For example, by personalizing the content you see).
Through third party applications related to our services: There are instances that to provide a service, we use third party software as part of that delivery or data capture. Though indirectly, this information is provided by you through the provider we have subscribed to and the information is considered to be gathered in the same manner as when provided to us by you. The following is a list of other companies are used as part of your service delivery and you could encounter when having our services delivered or where your information is stored.
Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it for one or more of the following reasons:
– To perform a contract of services with you
– Where we have legitimate interests that do not affect your rights
– In accordance to a legal obligation
– Where we have expressly asked for your consent
What We Do with the Information We Gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Service related communications. This may be to provide a service, or send requested information, send marketing information about other products or services that would enhance the current service you are on or asking for feedback
– Internal record keeping
– We may use the information to improve our products and services by using your behavior and preferences. However this is aggregated and anonymised within a year of when your service ended to fall into each business year.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
– To enhance our website and develop our services.
– To analyse and report internally. This is done anonymously and in a manner that is aggregated. However, we may share the findings of these reports publicly or with third parties. For example we may inform partner brands of the growth of online coaching.
Who we share your data with
From time to time, as mentioned above, we may require to share your information with third parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will only share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. The following outline when and how we will use your data:
– Third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to
– Regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
– An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
– Other people where we explicitly have your consent. For example working alongside our retreats with extra activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes educating our staff on security protocol and ensure we are up to date with changes to our service delivery.
How long we retain your data
The duration that we hold your personal data depends on what we hold and if we have a legitimate ongoing business need to hold it (for example, service provision or to comply with legal, tax or accounting requirements).
We’ll hold your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, as specified in this document. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We have provided a list of websites that we use for the provision of our services above to make things easier for you.